Trainers’ social, professional and andragogical update needs research and creation of the competencies framework for trainers of migrant woman
IO1 was conducted in 3 phases.
- Phase 1: Update of the need analysis of trainers needs/gaps: to investigate the readiness of the trainers, needs and expectations on andragogical framework.
- Phase 2: Transnational guideline for trainers with methodological and andragogical framework
- Phase 3: Creation of the competencies framework
REPORTSAs a part of the Intellectual Output 1, the project partners collaborated in the creation of the following National and Transnational reports.
TRANSNATIONAL REPORTMain findings about trainers’ readiness and migrant women situation in host participating countries
We are proud to present the first Intellectual Output of the Let’s Digital project – the Transnational Study Report, which was created as a result of the collaboration between all the project partners. The report is based on research conducted in all four partner countries and the aim of it is to exchange data and collect information from third sector organisations, official statistics, internal sources in the involved organisations.
The main identified barriers for migrant women, according to the compiled research, were:
- Stronger family constraints (family responsibilities as childcare)
- Migrant women in general have lower digital skills
- Lack of professional experience due to gender gap, low education level, or discrimination when hiring
- Gender and racial discrimination, in society and in institutional levels as well
- Lack of self-confidence
You can download the Transnational Report here: